Thursday 10 February 2011

These boots are made for walking

The little angel is well asleep and my Mr is home :) which reminds me,I was going to update on the last couple of months.
Well...I would firstly like to say that I am incredably proud of my Mr for landing such a great job,he is more than qualified and it is job that will test his knowledge,which is what he needs!I can't put into words how happy I am for him ^-^  Plus I get to see him in a suit,which is always good  :-)

Funny_Business by Coco-Roko@DeviantArt

The next thing I want to talk about is something that I wish I didn't have to talk about,but it's been a big thing in my life the past few months. Our poor baby Rascal had to have surgery after some vile person decided to kick him!!It dislocated his hip and he had to have an operation to put it right!!I would like to know what sort of person could do that to our baby,he's as sweet as pie!!Poor baby :-(

I shall hopefully post again soonies,I have fully missed blogging ^-^
Blog soonies xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment